1. Basic Roll Sleeve Crop Top - I absolutely love the colour of this. Since I'm quite small, I've recently started to go for more crop tops as they go nicely with all of the high-waisted skirts I wear. Plus, the roll back sleeves are something which always catch my eye, it's a great little basic piece for my Spring wardrobe.
2. Felt Tip Spot Crop Top - Again, similar reasons as to the other crop top why I like this. I find the fit of TopShop basics lovely, and I've got quite the collection of them because of it. I love the spot-print on this, it's a great print to jazz up basic outfits.
3. Tweed Carbon Dress by Sister Jane - Ah, well, this dress has certainly been on my wishlist for a looooong time now. If you hadn't already noticed, I love dresses, especially those with collars and three-quarter length sleeves, meaning this dress is perfect for me. I love it's unusual colour, and the contrasting leather collar and cuffs are a winner in my eyes!
4. MOTO Denim Check Shift Dress - This dress looks a very similar shape to the one I wore in an outfit post a few days ago (the one with my new bag) and since I find that one incredibly flattering, I'd definitely love to give this a try. Again, it's check, which surprise surprise, is something I love, although you wouldn't have guessed with how many of my outfits incorporate it haha! Denim seems to lack a little in my wardrobe (I only even own one pair of jeans..) so this would be a lovely little addition.
5. MARTINA Geek T-Bar Shoes - I love these shoes! They're adorable. I tend to dress a little school-kid in my clothing choices, and I can definitely see myself wearing these shoes to death. With little frilly socks or cute patterned tights, these would be a staple piece for me in the Spring/Summer months. Especially alongside my current love for pinafores!
6. WARLOCK Wooden Wedges - As I've said a few times, I don't really wear many (if any) heels/wedges. However, since I'm quite short, I feel like I should probably change that. I'm a big fan of wooden heels, and these wedges are just lovely. Since they aren't uber-high I imagine they'd be reasonably comfortable, and for once I think I'd actually find them easy to walk in!
7. Lipstick in All About Me - It's safe to say I'm a little bit of a lipstick junkie. Whenever I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps, or if I've had some sort of unsuccessful shopping trip, I'll go buy myself a lipstick. Currently, my favourite brand is MAC, but I'd love to try out the TopShop lipsticks as I've heard plenty of great things said about them. Plus, this bright pink looks amazing for the summer! I can't wear nude coloured lipsticks (my lips are quite pigmented and I struggle to find any that show up on me - anyone else get this?!), so I love to use lipstick to add a splash of colour in my outfits. All About Me looks the perfect colour for that.
Just a quick weekend wishlist post today. Although I don't really talk about it much, a number of years I was diagnosed with depression, and in the last few days it's flared up again which has left me feeling pretty under the weather. Hence why I haven't posted as much this week as normal. I'm in two minds whether to do a post series about depression/anxiety about my own and how I've learnt to deal with it, including tips for others, but I'm a little unsure still.
However, I have lots of post ideas in the pipeline, so hopefully I'll be backing blogging this week as often as possible. I do start University again on Monday, but after seeing my timetable for this semester isn't so bad, I shouldn't affect my blogging too much - yay!
My week hasn't been overly exciting, except for Thursday. During the day I went shopping in town with a friend, where I managed to get some amazing sale buys and charity shop purchases - which may feature in some outfit posts in the near future. And before you ask, I may have bought yet ANOTHER Wednesday Addams-esque dress (I have 3 now..), oops! Whilst out shopping, we also managed to bump into Two Door Cinema Club, which was quite funny (they seemed to notice me whispering 'Two Door Cinema Club, Two Door Cinema Club, TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB!!' to my friend and they laughed at me). Brilliant. That night, I was incredibly lucky to have been given guest-list for the TDCC show with Bekka to review it for Venture mag. With Bastille and Swim Deep as support, it was an absolutely incredible gig - possibly even the best I've been to. The atmosphere was mind-blowing and I'll post a link when the review is up. Check out Venture's YouTube, as we've just uploaded a recording of Bastille's performance, if you'd like to watch that. All in all, an amazing night - if you haven't listened to any of those bands before, I would highly recommend it.
What have you been up to recently?
ps. I've made a twitter dedicated to my blog/Venture/work so I'd love if you could give it a follow!