Can't believe it's been over a week since my last post, things are just really hectic at the minute. This week I've been to three gigs to write show reviews for and I had a fun interview with Australian Pop-Punk band Tonight Alive, which I really enjoyed. And I've also been catching up with many of my friends, going on a few (unsuccessful, may I add) shopping trips. Anyone else think the shops are full of in-between stock at the minute?! As a result of this, I stupidly let myself get a little behind on University work, which I've had to spend the last two days catching up on. I say this like I'm complaining, not many people can say they get to write catwalk reports as part of University work.
Anyways, here's a little wishlist I've complied in my little breaks from working. I'm on a spending ban (kind-of) at the minute but there's no harm in finding pieces I'd love to own, right?! As the lighter nights are finally beginning to come in - yay for spring! - I thought I'd go for a pastel colours theme. I just can't wait to be able to wear ice-cream shades and have picnics with plenty of pretty cupcakes again. Anyone else with me?
1. Bow Front Crop Jacket - Admittedly, I love love love jackets, and I arguably own a little too many. However, in the British weather, they get a lot of wear and so are totally justifiable. This jacket is actually part of a co-ord, yet I don't think I'm 'cool' enough to pull off matching shorts. The first thing that caught my eye is it's whimsical bow detailing down the front, I think it'll be perfect for those cooler summer days - with a beehive and cat-flick eyeliner to match.
2. Leather Brogues - How amazing is the mint/pastel blue colour of these?! It's love at first sight. I don't actually own any brogues, but I have a sneaky feeling these beauties may find a way into my wardrobe (much to my purse's disappointment). These would look absolutely lovely with a pair of cute frilly socks in the spring months. I can see them being very versatile, and there's many outfits I can see myself wearing them with.
3. Collared Dress - A nice little wardrobe basic for the warmer months. What caught my attention about this dress is it's apricot colour. If I'm being honest, it's a colour I've never worn, in fear it wouldn't really suit me. However, I can see shade suiting everyone. And it's shape is incredibly flattering.
4. Blush Pink 11" Satchel - Ah, yes, I'm another one of those Cambridge Satchel lovers. So much so, I've already decided I'm going to buy myself one for my 21st Birthday... in October. I have it all pictured in my head, even down to the little 'AR' I plan on having added - I can't wait! The colour of the one above is one of my favourites, it reminds me almost of marshmallows.
5. Peel Off Nail Polish in Straight Laced - Although the 'Peel Off' part of this nail polish scares me a little (who wants nail varnish that peels off easily?! surely you want to avoid that from happening...), I definitely think I'll be trying this one out. Reminiscent of one of my favourite nail polishes of all time (Models Own Utopia), I can see this purple/grey shade being a new fave of mine.
6. Pale Blue Peplum Shirt - At first, the phrase 'peplum' in the products title kind of put me off a lot. Peplum is one of the trends which I really don't like, I just don't understand it. However, this shirt is a bit of a exception. I think it looks more frilly than peplum, and again it's colour is just my cup of tea. Along with a peter pan collar, this shirt is certainly a winner.
What's on your wishlist at the minute?